Sunday, August 26, 2012

Jesus Culture


I can NOT get enough of this group. 

I read that they hope their music "ignites revival in the nations of the earth...compels the body of Christ to radically abandon itself to a lifestyle of worship, and are motivated by a passion to see God receive the glory that is due His name".

I know it does something in my heart. 
I'm so thankful for this group and that every time I listen, I am drawn to worship God, "His extravagant love and His raw power".


My strength in life is that I am yours
My soul delights because I am yours
Your will on earth is all I'm living for
Jesus, I glorify 
Jesus, my love is yours
You are my hearts desire
I live to know you more

Wow. Powerful words. I pray that this is true in my life, my husband's and my children.  

(Yes, the video is long and yes, they sometimes get a little cray cray. Yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment