Saturday, May 19, 2012

New hobby?

I truly love refinishing furniture. I have noticed as I get older, my taste in furniture and decorating has changed. I love big bold painted pieces and could not wait to get my hands on this one.

I especially love this piece because it belonged to my grandmother who passed away in March.

 It definitely needed updating

Here it is all finished, minus 2 locks that were still drying. I am so happy with how it turned out. I have been looking for something to place in our bathroom and it fits perfectly. Samuel takes a bath in our room now since Corrie goes to bed earlier than he does. This will help with all the running back and forth between the bathrooms looking for towels, washcloths, soap and toys.

1 comment:

  1. oooo it looks GOOD!!!! Good job girl! Come do one at my house... ;)

    ps- I like the "new" blog look!

    ReplyDelete